Cynthia Rodriguez is a Paralegal who has a considerable background in civil litigation. She supports attorneys as a pre-litigation paralegal on matters against private entity employers responsible for the day-to-day handling of cases, including opening claims, case filings in State and Federal court, guiding clients through the litigation process, and conducting extensive legal research. Cynthia graduated from California State University, Los Angeles with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. Well-versed in civil litigation, Ms. Rodriguez previously served as a Legal Assistant at law firms that specialize in Immigration, Bankruptcy, and Employment Law. A California native, Cynthia is fluent in English and Spanish.
- California State University, Los Angeles
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Los Angeles Valley College
- Associate of Science in Administration of Justice and Sociology
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles – Legal Staff