Jessica Flores is an associate attorney at Romero Law with an extensive background in employment law, including FEHA, Labor Code § 1102.5, and class action litigation. Prior to joining Romero Law, Jessica worked at various other market leading plaintiff’s employment law firms where she represented employees in every aspect of litigation in both state and federal courts.
A Southern California native, Jessica is fluent in Spanish. Jessica previously served as a volunteer with the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Domestic Violence Project.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A. in Political Science and International Development Studies
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- California State Courts and Courts of Appeal
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles