Elizabeth Villareal is an attorney who has an ample background in civil litigation. Prior to joining Romero Law, Elizabeth worked at a civil defense firm. Before transitioning to civil litigation, Elizabeth began her legal career as an immigration attorney, working for a prominent immigration firm, where she gained valuable experience in litigation through the federal court system and represented clients against government agencies. In law school, Elizabeth served as a Certified Law Clerk for the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office and had the opportunity to second chair for appearances and oral arguments. Elizabeth was also a legal intern at Fanatics, an international company, and drafted various agreements for licensed sportswear and merchandise.
A Los Angeles area native, Elizabeth is fluent in Spanish. During her spare time, Elizabeth enjoys exploring and traveling the world.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- Juris Doctor
- University of California Merced
- Major: Political Science
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Mexican American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association