Sara Simms is an experienced employment litigator who is well versed in nearly all aspects of labor and employment transactions and litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Sara represented Fortune 500 companies in corporate, contract, labor and employment, and product liability matters in California and federal courts. Bringing this expertise to bear on behalf of aggrieved plaintiffs, Sara’s multidisciplinary background is an asset to the firm and to the clients that she represents.
Sara obtained her Juris Doctor from Pepperdine University, where she was a Dean’s Academic Scholar. Sara obtained her B.A. in French from the University of Connecticut where she was an Academic Achievement Scholar and recognized by inclusion on the Dean’s List. In her spare time, Sara enjoys collecting modern fine press books, exploring art museums, and dabbling in the craft of letterpress printing.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California (Juris Doctor)
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut (B.A. in French)
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California