Robert S. Myong is an accomplished trial lawyer and litigator with over a decade of experience in California and federal courts. Prior to joining Romero Law, Mr. Myong served as Corporate Counsel for a casual dining restaurant chain, focusing on contracts and employment-related issues. Previously, Mr. Myong worked for a plaintiff’s law firm, where he obtained substantial trial experience, having successfully tried bench and jury trials resulting in millions of dollars in recoveries for unpaid wages, overtime, and penalties under the California Labor Code, FEHA, and CFRA, including punitive damages.
Mr. Myong has also realized impressive results, such as multi-million dollar recoveries, in the areas of personal injury, products liability, professional malpractice, and class actions. In his spare time Mr. Myong enjoys watching UCLA lose, USC win, and taco Tuesdays.
- Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- University of Southern California
- Cho v. Chang, (2013) 219 Cal.App.4th 521
- So v. Shin, (2013) 212 Cal.App. 4th 652
- Henry M. Lee, Law Corporation v. Superior Court, (2012) 204 Cal.App.4th 1375
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- California State Courts and Courts of Appeal
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum