Eric Hahn is an experienced litigator with a comprehensive background in both business and employment disputes. Prior to joining Romero Law, Eric worked as an associate at a multinational law firm engaged in heavy civil litigation practice.
A graduate of Loyola Law School, Eric also received his B.A. in Communications from the University of California at San Diego. Eric formerly served as a law clerk for the Hon. Dolly M. Gee of the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- University of California, San Diego
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- California State Courts and Courts of Appeal
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles