Prior to joining the firm, Angela volunteered with the ACLU of Southern California's LGBTQ Gender & Reproductive Rights Research Group, the Tijuana Border Rights Protection Project, and Public Counsel's Women and Girls' Rights Project. Angela also served as a legal research assistant during law school, assisting her supervising professor in evaluating the latest proposed version of the Third Restatement of Torts. Angela also clerked as a Judicial Extern to the Hon. Gregory Alarcon of the Los Angeles Superior Court.
A native of Beijing, Angela is natively fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law, Irvine, California
- Juris Doctor
- Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York
- LL.M., Master of Laws
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Immigration Court
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association