Catherine Baklayan is a Paralegal with Romero Law, APC, who comes from years of experience working in the legal profession. Ms. Baklayan received her paralegal certificate from Pasadena City College and her Bachelor of Arts in Criminology, Law and Society from the University of Southern California, Irvine. Prior to joining our firm, Ms. Baklayan spent nine years as a Legal Coordinator and Director of Client Services. Her responsibilities included legal research, Spanish translation, and drafting of legal documents. Catherine currently provides direct support to attorneys as a litigation paralegal for matters against private entity employers including discovery, review and management of client records, trial preparation, and caseload management. Ms. Baklayan is natively fluent in English and Spanish.
- University of Southern California, Irvine, California
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology, Law and Society
- Pasadena City College
- Paralegal Studies Certificate
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles – Legal Staff
- Los Angeles Paralegal Association