Gayane Ghandilyan is an employment litigator who has a proven track record of effective advocacy on behalf of her clients. Prior to working at Romero Law, Gayane worked at an employment defense firm where she gained a unique and valuable perspective. Gayane received her Juris Doctor degree from Southwestern Law School where, among other accolades, she was a member of the Negotiation Honors Program for two years. Prior to law school, Gayane received a B.A. in English and Russian Language & Literature from the University of California Los Angeles, where she graduated cum laude. Having begun her career in plaintiff’s employment law, Gayane remains a steadfast advocate on behalf of injured workers.
Having grown up in Armenia, Gayane is fluent in Armenian and Russian. In her spare time, Gayane enjoys playing tennis, roller blading, and visiting different coffee shops around town.
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- University of California Los Angeles
- B.A. in English and Russian Language & Literature (Cum Laude)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Armenian Bar Association
- 2022 Southern California SuperLawyers – Rising Stars
- 2023 Southern California SuperLawyers – Rising Stars