Jeremias Montenegro is a Paralegal with Romero Law, APC who is well-versed in caseload management and behavioral analysis. Jeremias provides direct support to attorneys for all litigation matters against public entity employers, including discovery, case management, trial preparation, and gathering of client medical information and documents. Mr. Montenegro received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from California State University, Fullerton and a master’s degree in Teaching with a concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis from National University. Prior to joining the firm, Jeremias served as a Behavior Analyst who oversaw the program of numerous clients and educated families on behavior analytic interventions and procedures. A native of Argentina, Jeremias is fluent in English and Spanish.
- National University
- Master’s in Teaching with a concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis
- University of California, Fullerton
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Minor in Criminal Justice
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles – Legal Staff