Lucas Rowe is a former Special Agent with the United States Secret Service who specialized in white collar and computer crime investigations and provided diplomatic protection services to U.S. and foreign officials. Lucas also served as a Special Assistant United States Attorney in the Central District of California. Lucas also has extensive experience as a trial attorney and as a civil litigator.
Lucas obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Toledo College of Law, and received a Bachelor of Religious Education from Rochester College. A native of Ohio, Lucas has been extensively quoted in media coverage on a variety of topics, including major fraud and security operations.
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- Rochester University, Rochester, Michigan
- Major: Bachelor of Religious Education
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Santa Clarita Bar Association, Treasurer, 2017 to Present