Alan J. Romero was recently voted Co-Chair of Pasadena High School’s Law and Public Service Academy. The Co-Chair serves for a one-year term, serving the following two years as the Chair of the Committee.
Don’t Settle For
Less Than You Deserve
- The battle to root out police gangs like The Executioners from LA County Sheriff’s Department
- Know your right to rest periods in California
- Alan Romero representing Whistleblower in alleged L.A. County Sheriff’s Department ‘ghost car’ patrol scam
- Comments about your hair may be racial discrimination
- California employees are protected from harassment