Romero Law is pleased to announce that its principal, Alan J. Romero, has been voted a Director-at-Large of Cal State LA’s Alumni Association Board of Directors. After being admitted to the prestigious Early Entrance Program (“EEP”) at the age of 15, Mr. Romero has maintained an ongoing relationship with the school, its mentorship programs, and its Alumni Association that has culminated in being honored with this invitation to serve as a Director. Mr. Romero looks forward to this appointment being maximally utilized to leverage his extensive experience in student mentorship and outreach to continue, and best, serve Cal State LA, it’s students, faculty, administrators, and students, present, past and future.
Don’t Settle For
Less Than You Deserve
- The battle to root out police gangs like The Executioners from LA County Sheriff’s Department
- Know your right to rest periods in California
- Alan Romero representing Whistleblower in alleged L.A. County Sheriff’s Department ‘ghost car’ patrol scam
- Comments about your hair may be racial discrimination
- California employees are protected from harassment