Romero Law is pleased to announce that its principal, Alan J. Romero, has been voted a Director-at-Large of Cal State LA’s Alumni Association Board of Directors. After being admitted to the prestigious Early Entrance Program (“EEP”) at the age of 15, Mr. Romero has maintained an ongoing relationship with the school, its mentorship programs, and its Alumni Association that has culminated in being honored with this invitation to serve as a Director. Mr. Romero looks forward to this appointment being maximally utilized to leverage his extensive experience in student mentorship and outreach to continue, and best, serve Cal State LA, it’s students, faculty, administrators, and students, present, past and future.
Don’t Settle For
Less Than You Deserve
- What’s a “protected class” in a California workplace?
- Ready to blow the whistle on corruption in the workplace? Do these things first
- What are your rights as a whistleblower?
- Our top priority is fighting for California employees who have been wronged by discrimination
- U.S. House of Representatives Opens Inquiry in to Allegations Made by Romero Law Against LA County Sheriff’s Department