Romero Law, APC is proud to announce that Southwestern Law School has selected Alan J. Romero as a Director-at-Large of its Alumni Board of Directors. Mr. Romero, a member of the Class of 2006, was a graduate of Southwestern’s SCALE Program, the only 2-year ABA-accredited JD of its kind. Mr. Romero looks forward to the opportunity to give back to Southwestern, a law school that provided substantial financial and academic opportunities to his much younger self, when law school very much seemed outside the realm of possibilities on a number of levels. Alas, times change, as do circumstances, and Mr. Romero is grateful for the opportunity to pay it forward.
Don’t Settle For
Less Than You Deserve
- The battle to root out police gangs like The Executioners from LA County Sheriff’s Department
- Know your right to rest periods in California
- Alan Romero representing Whistleblower in alleged L.A. County Sheriff’s Department ‘ghost car’ patrol scam
- Comments about your hair may be racial discrimination
- California employees are protected from harassment