Romero Law, APC is proud to announce that Southwestern Law School has selected Alan J. Romero as a Director-at-Large of its Alumni Board of Directors. Mr. Romero, a member of the Class of 2006, was a graduate of Southwestern’s SCALE Program, the only 2-year ABA-accredited JD of its kind. Mr. Romero looks forward to the opportunity to give back to Southwestern, a law school that provided substantial financial and academic opportunities to his much younger self, when law school very much seemed outside the realm of possibilities on a number of levels. Alas, times change, as do circumstances, and Mr. Romero is grateful for the opportunity to pay it forward.
Don’t Settle For
Less Than You Deserve
- What’s a “protected class” in a California workplace?
- Ready to blow the whistle on corruption in the workplace? Do these things first
- What are your rights as a whistleblower?
- Our top priority is fighting for California employees who have been wronged by discrimination
- U.S. House of Representatives Opens Inquiry in to Allegations Made by Romero Law Against LA County Sheriff’s Department