For the fourth consecutive year, Alan J. Romero was recognized by Super Lawyers magazine for his civil litigation practice.
Don’t Settle For
Less Than You Deserve
- What’s a “protected class” in a California workplace?
- Ready to blow the whistle on corruption in the workplace? Do these things first
- What are your rights as a whistleblower?
- Our top priority is fighting for California employees who have been wronged by discrimination
- U.S. House of Representatives Opens Inquiry in to Allegations Made by Romero Law Against LA County Sheriff’s Department