The Pasadena Unified School District’s College & Careers Pathways program appoints Alan J. Romero as its Mock Trial instructor. Pasadena High School’s Law and Public Service Academy, which was fortunate enough to have a new mock courtroom built on campus as a result of both bond funding and the generosity of private benefactors, includes a Mock Trial program as its Senior project. Both Mr. Romero and the firm are deeply grateful for the nomination and look forward to being long-term stakeholders in, and supporters of, the Law and Public Service Academy’s Mock Trial program.
Don’t Settle For
Less Than You Deserve
- What’s a “protected class” in a California workplace?
- Ready to blow the whistle on corruption in the workplace? Do these things first
- What are your rights as a whistleblower?
- Our top priority is fighting for California employees who have been wronged by discrimination
- U.S. House of Representatives Opens Inquiry in to Allegations Made by Romero Law Against LA County Sheriff’s Department