The Pasadena Unified School District’s College & Careers Pathways program appoints Alan J. Romero as its Mock Trial instructor. Pasadena High School’s Law and Public Service Academy, which was fortunate enough to have a new mock courtroom built on campus as a result of both bond funding and the generosity of private benefactors, includes a Mock Trial program as its Senior project. Both Mr. Romero and the firm are deeply grateful for the nomination and look forward to being long-term stakeholders in, and supporters of, the Law and Public Service Academy’s Mock Trial program.
Don’t Settle For
Less Than You Deserve
- The battle to root out police gangs like The Executioners from LA County Sheriff’s Department
- Know your right to rest periods in California
- Alan Romero representing Whistleblower in alleged L.A. County Sheriff’s Department ‘ghost car’ patrol scam
- Comments about your hair may be racial discrimination
- California employees are protected from harassment