Romero Law, APC is pleased to announce that its principal, Alan J. Romero was recognized in Super Lawyers Magazine’s 2018 publication as a General Litigation specialist. This is the sixth consecutive year that Mr. Romero has been recognized by his peers in the Southern California legal community.
Don’t Settle For
Less Than You Deserve
- What’s a “protected class” in a California workplace?
- Ready to blow the whistle on corruption in the workplace? Do these things first
- What are your rights as a whistleblower?
- Our top priority is fighting for California employees who have been wronged by discrimination
- U.S. House of Representatives Opens Inquiry in to Allegations Made by Romero Law Against LA County Sheriff’s Department